Exams, Trip, Sophomores, Alumni

| | Comments (0)

Once again I've been horribly lazy and haven't updated this thing in weeks. Oh well Guess it's time for me to write another thousand-word entry to tell the story of my last few weeks.

Basically, I had no final exams this semester. But I had around forty pages in essays to write. I ended up writing each essay the night/morning before it was due, because I can only write under pressure. So Saturday the 10th, when I was almost done, I took a trip home to take half my junk out of my room. Seriously, it was during this last week of college where I wished I had decorated my room like two of my friends down the hall, Josh and Jason, who each had one poster on the wall, one TV and one computer, and maybe a fridge Anyway, their room was basically the way they found it.

I, on the other hand, had a huge 27-inch TV, a computer with tons of extra junk attached to it, tons of video equipment, four plastic storage bins, and a lot more. Anyway, I went home Saturday and drove back Sunday, upon which I drove home again Tuesday after attending a mandatory three-minute philosophy exam period, in which we just handed in our papers. What a waste of time! It took me forever on Tuesday to pack all my junk into the car. I finally left around five I guess.

When I got home I got to pack again, for seven or eight weeks in Vienna! I packed until two, and then from six to 9:30, upon which my mom dropped me off at the Greyhound station. I then took a bus to JFK via the wonderful Port Authority Terminal. My flight was all right, except for the fact that the guy in front of me had a "broken" seat that went back way to far. Hence I was horribly squeezed in. But I always chose an aisle seat, so I could utilize the aisle a bit.

I got to Vienna and basically sat around a lot as soon as I got home. I slept for about one hour, upon which I ate and went out to play pool until like one-something.

On Friday I visited my former high school and saw a lot of my sophomore friends, which was pretty nice. That night we went to some underground school band thing downtown, which was pretty good.

Saturday I wandered up and down the main shopping street in Vienna, Mariahilfer Straˆüe several times. It was a great way to kill time. That night I went to Marry Monk, an Irish pub with a few of my friends.

Sunday: I don't even know how I killed time, but I did.

Monday I drove up to school again, and ran in for just about a minute to pick up my prom ticket. Yes, I have one, but don't really know why. That night I had dinner at TGI Fridays and then went to Merry Monk again.

Tuesday I did nothing during the day. That night I went to Merry Monk again, followed by Paddys, where there were tons of alumni.

I always pick the worst days to take public. Last night I was sick of driving and not being able to drink, so I decided to take public. Of course the one night where I chose to do this, there happened to be a rain storm, which must have started sometime while I was in the subway. Anyway, I got soaked several times last night. Also, the night ended much quicker, and less people were there.

This morning I actually slept until noon for once. That was great. I just had some coffee and one roll with jelly on it, and then decided to type up this summary of events of the last week. Today I might go running, but that will be about it. Usually there's always some mini-party every night, although all my friends who are going out are going to go see The Matrix Reloaded, which I decided not to in order to save myself the ten euros.

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Kai published on May 22, 2003 1:17 PM.

30 Pages to Go was the previous entry in this blog.

Prom, Money, Germany is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.

Powered by Movable Type 4.1