Starting yesterday afternoon, I completed a set of upgrades and installations to this weblog. I upgraded the templates and decided to stick with a white background (much easier to read), and installed a bunch of plug-ins to protect the weblog and comment posters from spam. I suppose I should give some credit:
- MTDisguiseCommentURL v0.5 Beta
- Project Honey Pot
- Quasi-Spam Filter
So I hope I’m now well-protected against comment spam, while letting my visitors comment without signing up for anything.
I also added Keywords, which automatically creates keywords from what’s in my title, body, and comments of my entries.